The Expat Guide to Nairobi is the ONLY expatriate guide for a person looking to move to Nairobi. The book marries factual advice, with personal observation and offers a unique insight into life in Nairobi.
Written by an expat for expats, The Expat Guide to Nairobi offers practical advice on:
• What is Kenya like? Will I enjoy living here? Will I get eaten by a lion?
• How to choose the right school, neighbourhood, house and car.
• Job hunting, visas, finance and business.
• Health, safety, currency, cost of living.
• What to organise before and upon arrival in Kenya.
• The top places to eat, drink and visit in Nairobi.
• Best destinations in Kenya: safari, coast and upcountry.
• Real life stories from Kenyan expatriates.
Nadine Murphy is the creator of the award winning Kenyan travel website The Expat Mummy. Her book The Expat Guide to Nairobi, presents the reader with the honest day to day realities of life in Kenya’s capital city, coupled with humorous anecdotes and expat stories driven through real life experiences.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying my book. Head over the https://theexpatmummy.com for more information on Kenya. And feel free to drop me a line with any questions.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.